Wedding cupcakes


Wow posting two days in a row is a new record! And I should have another cake to put up tomorrow! Yay!

This picture is actually from May of 2008. I was recently looking at wedding photos of my friends Jess and Mark and I realized that I had not put a picture of their wedding cupcakes up anywhere. So being on a blogging role I decided they must be the next post. This picture shows two of the five ways I decorated them. The flowers were hand made out of fondant and the top row are done with white pearl dragees. I also did some with royal icing butterflies, polkadots, and stripes, all in the brown, blue, and ivory colour scheme. The flavours were carrot cake, white chocolate raspberry, almond ammeretto, chocolate, and lemon. I also must say that the wedding was a blast, the ceremony was beautiful, the speaches were funny, the food was creative and very tasty, and the dancing was a party, not to mention that the bride looked stunning!!

No comments: