Yorkshire MANIA

So my sister has been bugging me forever to make her a huge yorkshire pudding and she came to T.O. to stay with me for a couple of days on her March break. One evening I decided to invite my Aunt Lisa and her boyfriend Scott over for a ham dinner and thought that would be the best time to make her the yorkshire. So I had never made one before but easily found a recipe on the internet. I used an 8 inch cake pan and it actually was HUGE!! In the picture it had already deflated but when it came out of the oven it was about 8 inches high! So that created some good laughs at the dinner table when I brought it out. So Hilary (my sister) was pretty happy but didn't eat it because I didn't make her any gravy. This resulted in an early morning trip to the corner store to grab a can of gravy (I know i should have made it myself but i was too lazy at 9 in the morning) and Hilary ate a yummy breakfast of Yorkshire pudding and gravy from a can. I think she quite enjoyed it!!
I will also add that after dinner we had some fun playing Scott's Wii. It was my first time and I had a blast. Scott and I had a serious tennis match where I was up 2 games to none and he had a killer comeback and won! It was a great time!

No comments: